Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hmmm....

Just one of those days that make you go hmmm..... One of those days that confuses you, perplexes you. Just one of those days.


So many changes here. God has shown us to trust in Him. Sometimes I feel so lucky that He loves me this much.....that He gives me grace when I don't deserve it.


Looking at some different things and wondering where is that fine line of helping educate people on different disabilities/issues and going too far to make it be all about you. I keep seeing it more and more but confused about where that line is. Best thing is to give it to God because He knows what is in their heart. I can't judge. I will just continue to raise my son so that he is happy and enjoys activities he really likes.


What does God want me to do in this life. Where am I going? Why do I feel like I am floundering at times? Jeremiah 29:13 answers that I know but sometimes so hard to wait and see.


Just one of those days where thoughts are swirling.

No comments:

Post a Comment