Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Salvation story

I was sitting here thinking I have never really shared how I came to Christ. So here it goes. I never really attended church until I was in 8th grade. We moved to a new small town into a house right behind the local church. I was interested and we began attending there. I was involved in all the youth activities, and church camp. I was also involved in Young Life. But that was all I was....involved for the fellowship. It was not until my first year of college when I really understood what being a Christian was. One night, while reading my Bible, it hit me. It was then I asked for God's forgiveness and that He be ruler of my life. Has life been perfect since then? Nope! I have not been perfect. I admit I am human and make mistakes. But, by the grace of God, I am forgiven. I am a new person. My past is the past.
Comment your salvation story. I love to hear them. I love to see God at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment