Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Essential oils

What is this essential oil craze? Are essential oils just a media hype? These are questions I get more often than you think. Essential oils have been around since ancient days. The Bible mentions them. The rest of this post will talk about them pertaining to my own experience. For me, I like putting all natural things in my body to help heal my body as opposed to the drugs created in a laboratory. Alot of those drugs have a list of side effects longer than what ailments it helps. Granted, I am not fully away from OTC medicines but have decreased them significantly. There are many essential oils companies out there and you do need to do your homework on them. Some are not any better for you than the regular medications. I have found a company I trust for my oils. Since I am not selling on this blog, message me if you want more information. I love the results I am feeling. My husband was a skeptic until I had him try something for his indigestion and it worked! Yes, he is still on prescriptions but some things he uses the essential oils instead. So, for me, I made the best choice when I signed up for a wholesale membership a year ago. If you use essential oils or don't and would like to comment on your experiences, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment