Friday, January 1, 2016

Introductions

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! This is something I have wanted to do, and decided 2016 is the year. This blog will encompass alot of different topics.
Monday - Make it With me - which will cover crafting.
Tuesday - Tantalizing Tuesday - which will cover healthy eating/lifestyle, recipes
Wednesday - Puzzling Wednesday - which will cover autism
Thursday - Anything Happens - which will be different subjects
Friday - Follow Him - which will be inspirational, Bible verses, etc.
I encourage discussions....healthy discussion. We all have opinions. But, there will be no name calling or putting someone down for what they think/believe. Let's be respectful of each other.
Thank you for joining me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you. Looking forward to reading this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. Looking forward to reading this

    ReplyDelete