Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tastefully Tuesday

Tastefully Tuesday.....what will this day be about? Basically healthy eating and lifestyle....may even talk about essential oils. So, since I am writing about it, I must be healthy and in shape, right? Big fat NO on that. I am in the journey right now and want to share my experiences.
I do use essential oils....DoTerra and love what they do for me, and the connections I have made through them. No, I will not use this page to sell oils, so no worries there.
My weight story is such a simple one. Growing up, I ate alot of fresh, unprocessed foods. I ate alot of vegetables. I was outside all the time. Even my first year of college, I did not gain the "freshman 15". But in 2000, I experienced alot of tragedy and I didn't care how I ate anymore. I didn't want to be active. I gained 50 pounds in that year and another 10-15 the following year. I tried alot of "diets" and then I found Terrafit and it works for me. I will be starting it again soon. First time on it, I lost 15 pounds in the 90 days. You are probably waiting to hear more about Terrafit, huh? Sorry but that is next week's post.
I would also like to share recipes on here. I have lots. I have some from articles in the 1940s too.
I realize this was a long post but I really wanted to set up this week with my experiences......my journey with the subjects. Happy Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment