Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I'm back!

After much thought about this blog and where it's going, I decided that sticking to a strict schedule of certain topics is not for me. I am still going to discuss all those topics, but not in a certain order or day. I want it to be fun. My original goal of this blog was to get back into writing. I used to write short stories and poetry all the time. I don't want my posts to be forced because I won't enjoy writing, and you won't enjoy reading them. I have alot swirling in this brain of mine and this blog is also helpful for me to get out those thoughts. So there you have it. And that is where we are going. I hope you will continue to ride along with me.

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering if I had missed your posts!!

    Great decision!

    ReplyDelete