Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Puzzling Wednesday

What is Autism? What are symptoms? How does one get Autism? What resources are available? These are all questions I get asked and I will cover each one and many others on Wednesdays. What is my experience in this area? I have 2 sons with autism.....1 is severe and 1 higher functioning. Thomas is 21 and on the severe end. He is non verbal but loves music. Phillip is 25 and higher functioning. He completed 2 years at Community college. He is smart in the area of politics and history. I will be drawing upon my own experiences in some of my posts. Some will be funny. Some will be educational. And some will be controversial. If you have questions I can answer, please pm me.
By the way, sorry this post is so late. I chose to spend time with family today. We also decided to watch War Room this morning. Awesome movie if you haven't seen it yet. And we had church stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment